Book your FREE Facial Assessment or call on 01527 280 820
Non surgical skin tightening with PLEXR
As we age many factors can affect our facial structure including a loss of elasticity and decreases in facial fat and a reduction of facial muscle size. This ultimately results in sagging and excessive skin around the eyelids and lower eye bags. Fortunately plexr now offers us a non invasive option to resolve this issue.
Plexr is an innovative medical device that was developed in Italy as an alternative to surgery.
It uses the ionisation of the gases in the air to form plasma, which creates a small electrical arc that treats problem areas – without spreading unwanted heat to the surrounding skin. You can find out more information about PLEXR treatment here.
What is PLEXR used for?
PLEXR can be used to remove skin lesions, excess skin and for the reduction of lines and wrinkles by tissue sublimation without cutting. ‘Sublimation’ is the process of turning a solid into a gas, so results are instant and there is no heat transferred to surrounding tissues to cause damage to the normal skin.
PLEXR uses plasma so there is no electric current which can cause problems for some patients and the treatments result in tissue retraction and tightening which gives even better results.
Generally, more than one treatment may be needed depending on the desired end result.
Watch our video of Camilla carrying out non surgical blepharoplasty with PLEXR
PLEXR can be used for:
- Eyebag / eyelid Correction
- Facelift & necklift
- Acne – active spots and scarring
- Stretch marks, scars
- Lines & wrinkles e.g. smoker’s lines
- Skin lesions e.g. warts, xanthelasma, moles (flat or raised), age spots
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty
- Active acne and acne scarring treatment
- Smoker lines
- Mini face lifting
- Tattoo removal of any colour
- Treatment of scars
- Swollen periumbilical striation intervention
- Removal of formations such as warts, fibromas, naevi, keloids, xanthelasma, dyskeratosis, papulosa nigra
Advantages vs surgery:
- Effects last as long as surgery and outcome is as good as surgery
- No injectable anaesthetic required
- No general anaesthetic used. Just local injection or cream
- No cutting of skin
- No stitches required
- Very low-risk procedure (NO risk of blindness as there is with surgery)
- Minimal side effects and far less downtime
- Quick & easy procedure
- Most patients can return to work the same day
- No thinning of the skin
- Non-Surgical technique
- All treatments with minimum or no downtime
- Simple aftercare