“Before I visited Camilla I was fairly nervous, but she made me feel at ease immediately, so professional, friendly and kind. Camilla listened to me and then gave me her views.
After my first treatment I left so very excited with the natural look I wanted. I’ve since had work on my eye lids (plexr treatment) which I would highly recommend.
Thank you Camilla, you’re an amazing lady! X”
Plexr is an innovative medical device that was developed in Italy as an alternative to surgery.
It uses the ionisation of the gases in the air to form plasma, which creates a small electrical arc that treats problem areas – without spreading unwanted heat to the surrounding skin. You can find out more information about PLEXR treatment here.
PLEXR can be used to remove skin lesions, excess skin and for the reduction of lines and wrinkles by tissue sublimation without cutting. ‘Sublimation’ is the process of turning a solid into a gas, so results are instant and there is no heat transferred to surrounding tissues to cause damage to the normal skin.
PLEXR uses plasma so there is no electric current which can cause problems for some patients and the treatments result in tissue retraction and tightening which gives even better results.
Generally, more than one treatment may be needed depending on the desired end result.
PLEXR can be used for:
- Eyebag / eyelid Correction
- Facelift & necklift
- Acne – active spots and scarring
- Stretch marks, scars
- Lines & wrinkles e.g. smoker’s lines
- Skin lesions e.g. warts, xanthelasma, moles (flat or raised), age spots
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty
- Active acne and acne scarring treatment
- Smoker lines
- Mini face lifting
- Tattoo removal of any colour
- Treatment of scars
- Swollen periumbilical striation intervention
- Removal of formations such as warts, fibromas, naevi, keloids, xanthelasma, dyskeratosis, papulosa nigra
Advantages vs surgery:
- Effects last as long as surgery and outcome is as good as surgery
- No injectable anaesthetic required
- No general anaesthetic used. Just local injection or cream
- No cutting of skin
- No stitches required
- Very low-risk procedure (NO risk of blindness as there is with surgery)
- Minimal side effects and far less downtime
- Quick & easy procedure
- Most patients can return to work the same day
- No thinning of the skin
- Non-Surgical technique
- All treatments with minimum or no downtime
- Simple aftercare
“Before I visited Camilla I was fairly nervous, but she made me feel at ease immediately, so professional, friendly and kind. Camilla listened to me and then gave me her views.January
” Could I just thank you for the extra time and attention you gave me while treating my skin condition. Your comments and support were a great help and comfort to me. “Keith 12/12/17
“Hi my lovely. I have a beautiful colleague/friend who will be in touch with you at some point about fillers – I’ve told her you are amazing and work wonders. love S xx”S- 30/04/17
“Can I just say that you looked radiant today. See you soon x
Thank you. Mostly down to you and your magic needle!!”T- 06/05/17
“Just wanted to say thank you for my recent Plexr treatment I am delighted with the results. Not a mark to be seen! I have recommended my friend to you.”L- 10/05/17
“Any anxiety of the Genuine Dermaroller was completely unnecessary. Camilla is friendly but extremely professional. The consultation was thorough, the level of hygiene high and I came away feeling thrilled. Only a couple of hours later my face looked noticeably fresher than it has in a long time – I will definitely continue with this treatment..”Gaye Williams – 50 years young!